We offer a highly professional support service to Registered Psychologists undertaking medico-legal work that is both value for money and based on a sense of fairness.
We want to pass on the benefit of a shared service and add value by providing the support that takes the administrative burden away from you. Our service is based on professional staff who understand and are experienced in your field.
Including; registration, liaison with medico-legal agencies, solicitors and other IPs, assisting with your T&Cs
Including; record keeping, communication with clients, clinic management.
Including; venue scouting, room booking, diary management, semi-structured interview templates, document management, pre-appointment documentation to clients, persistent DNA management, requesting additional documentation
Including; typing reports (1 or 5 day turnaround), sense checking, formatting, amendments, submitting completed reports, secure document storage
Including; use of our address, scanning and uploading of mail
Including; generating invoices, negotiating extra fees, chasing payment
Offering a reflective space, support and mentoring
We regularly run training events across the country in medico-legal work
APS uses our bespoke software inClinic. inClinic currently offers functionality in relation to:
• Appointments – a clinic management module that allows you to manage your clinics
• Client management – including document storage and notes
• Contacts – a module to allow the easy management of contacts including customer record management (CRM) and Short Messaging Services (SMS)
• Workflow – a module that allows you to create tasks and see the progress of a report
• Continual Professional Development – a module for you to keep a track of all your CPD